Vision: Children grow up with the ambition, ability, and community support to drive their own economic, social, and political futures.
Values: We believe that children need:
- A safe and loving home that welcomes family and community involvement,
- An educational foundation that nurtures future possibilities,
- A supportive environment that gives children a voice in matters that affect them,
- Caring people who understand the strengths, needs and ambitions of each child,
- Respect, pride and accountability in their home, relationships and culture.
We also believe that each child’s education, good health, strong relationships, and leadership skills extend beyond their own lives to impact the lives of their family, friends and community.